Tuesday, 26 February 2013

LARGEST NATURAL BREASTS in the world





The 52-year-old told Phillip Schofield and Jenni Falconer how she’s constantly been taunted over her mammoth cleavage since her bust started growing when she was nine.

Annie, from Atlanta, Georgia, said: “I never knew I was different. I was just growing up and I was just a regular girl around the neighbourhood. 

The largest breast belongs to Annie Hawkins-Turner (aka Norma Stitz) (USA) who has an under breast measurement of 109.22 cm (43 in) and an around chest-over-nipple measurement of 177.8 cm (70 in).




“So I didn’t know I was different until I’d gone into the classroom and couldn’t sit at the desk. And when I went to gym class and couldn’t do two jumping jacks because of the flapping and the muscles on my back.”

The mum-of-two, who said she got her first bra when she was ten, went on: “I don’t know what size I was. I was just big. The only thing I remember about those bras is they were cotton and they stuck out just like footballs and that’s when I knew I was different.

“Kids are some of the worst people in the world when it comes to picking on people.

“I was teased a lot. I was called fat. I couldn’t dress like other kids and the guys my age didn’t like me. Older men liked me because I was a young girl in an older woman’s body.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Loading...